IOSH Managing Safely gives Managers and Supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage Health and Safety within their teams.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, delegates are awarded a Managing Safely Certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
Please note all courses are open courses, available to anyone wishing to be accredited in IOSH.
- IOSH was founded in 1945 and is the only Chartered body for health and safety practitioners
- With more than 43,000 members, they are the world’s largest health and safety professional membership organisation
- They are the guardian of health and safety professional competence and the ‘voice’ of common sense in health and safety
- They are a registered charity and the first European safety body to be awarded non-governmental organisation status by the International Labour Organisation
- With over 13,000 Chartered Safety and Health Practitioners, they have more certified health and safety professionals than any other organisation
Want to find out more - IOSH Membership categories
IOSH Working Safely Course
IOSH Managing Safely Course