This course provides employees with a foundation in conflict resolution, with emphasis on the importance of personal safety to enable them to protect themselves in the face of confrontational behaviour.
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is specifically targeted at employees whose work brings them into contact with others; including colleagues, customers, members of the public, or clients.
Why is this training important?
Work related violence is on the rise and employers have a duty of care to provide a safe place of work. This is not easy in environments where the potential for conflict and aggression is high.
- Understand the terminology used in conflict resolution
- Knowledge of the laws that apply to businesses and their employees
- Understand the concepts of a safe working environment and how the risk of conflict can be assessed.
- Ability to recognise potential confrontational situations and defuse conflicts before they escalate to serious violence.
- Appreciate the importance of personal safety
- Understand the hazards of lone working.
The Course is 3 Hours duration and will be delivered at your own premises or a convenient off site location.
Delegates will receive a Handout Pack and Course Outline for use on the day. Delegates will also receive a Certificate of Attendance within a week of the event. All courses are fully evaluated using our own documentation, but in-house evaluation methods can be used if preferred.
Please contact us for a quote.